Enhancing Fertility Through Reflexology: A Holistic, Harmonious Approach
Wanting to get pregnant and not being able to get pregnant is stressful, confusing and challenging.
What is Fertility Reflexology?
Reflexology is a non-invasive therapy that works with the balance and movement of life force energy, also known as Qi. It works by stimulating specific areas, or reflex points, in the hands, feet or face. Treatment of these reflex points promotes healing in the corresponding part of the body by stimulating the flow of energy and dispersing blockages that impede energy flow.
- Pituitary gland: This is the master gland and produces many of the hormones regulating the menstrual cycle. The pituitary gland secretes LH, allowing your reproductive system to function correctly, and causing changes in respective male/female sex hormones.
- Hypothalamus: It regulates pituitary hormone production.
- Thyroid: An over/under active thyroid function can impact fertility.
- Solar plexus: This is particularly important when the client is stressed.
- Reproductive organs.
- Diet: Ensure you are absorbing the correct levels of minerals, vitamins, and eat a balanced diet.
- Lifestyle: Make time for relaxation, exercise and learn to manage stress.
- Self-Time: In some cases, this can be a treatment in itself that elicits valuable results.
- Couple’s Time: Make time for intimacy and togetherness that is independent of trying to become pregnant.
Reflexology for Fertility in Women
Reflexology for Fertility in Men
Fertility Reflexology at Amatouch
Meet Catherine Roe
Book your Fertility Reflexology Therapy
At Amatouch, your wellness is at the heart of my mission.
Explore More With Amatouch
Extend the care with our Gift of Touch vouchers.