Pregnancy Massage at Amatouch: Your Pathway to Maternal Wellness
Supporting your journey to motherhood with the art of touch therapy
Benefits of Pregnancy Massage
The benefits of massage during pregnancy include:
- Reduced back pain;
- Reduced joint pain;
- Improved circulation;
- Improved symptoms of depression;
- Improved mental well-being;
- Reduced swelling and edema;
- Reduced muscle tension and headaches;
- Reduced stress and anxiety;
- Improved oxygenation of soft tissues and muscles;
- Better sleep.
Here are just a few transformations that our pregnancy massage can help you adjust to:
- The uterus increases 5-6 times in size and about 20 times in weight by the end of pregnancy;
- Maternal blood volume gradually increases 35 to 50 percent;
- Cardiac output rises 30 to 60 percent;
- Oxygen consumption increases by 15 to 20 percent, and the respiratory rate rises to meet this need.
How Pregnancy Massage Helps You Prepare for Labour
Amatouch’s prenatal massage therapy can help you prepare for the birthing process in several ways:
- Release chronic tension in the lower back, abdomen, and inner thighs;
- Increase your awareness of tension and teach you how to consciously release it;
- Improve your confidence and outlook towards this time of many changes;
- Helps you practise focus and relaxation breathing techniques.
Meet Catherine Roe
I am a certified ITEC Holistic Massage and Reflexology Therapist and IFPA Aromatherapist. Each session at Amatouch is a testament to my dedication in promoting internal body balance and wellness. I believe in a tailored approach to each massage session, and adjust the therapy according to your unique needs and comfort.
Your Journey to Wellness Begins Here
Are you ready to embrace the healing touch of pregnancy massage?
Enhance Your Pregnancy Massage with the Power of Reflexology
Prenatal Reflexology complements your massage experience by focusing on specific reflex points to promote balance and well-being during pregnancy. It aims to create a more balanced and harmonious environment for you and your baby and is a holistic approach to your pregnancy journey.
Explore More With Amatouch
Extend the care with our Gift of Touch vouchers.