Prenatal Reflexology — A Gentle, Nurturing Touch for You and Your Baby
Benefits of Reflexology during Pregnancy
How Prenatal Reflexology Works
- Improved blood circulation: this therapy can alleviate swelling in your feet and ankles, a common issue during pregnancy;
- Pain relief: During pregnancy, your body produces the hormone oxytocin that loosens the ligaments in your body, joints, and muscles. Reflexology can reduce pain in your back, pelvis, and other areas through relaxation;
- Enhanced sleep quality: Reflexology can help you sleep better by reducing stress and anxiety;
- Reduced labour pains: Many women have found relief from labour pain through prenatal reflexology sessions. It relaxes your mind and body and prevents back pain and leg cramps during labour;
- Increased Energy Levels: Reflexology boosts energy levels, reduces water retention, and promotes better sleep patterns for both mother and baby.
What is Labour Reflexology?
Safety of Reflexology During Pregnancy
Our Approach to Antenatal Reflexology
Meet Catherine Roe
Experience Holistic well-being During Pregnancy
Are you ready to experience the healing touch of antenatal reflexology?
Holistic Harmony: Pregnancy Massage and Prenatal Reflexology
My Pregnancy Aromatherapy Massage combines nurturing touch with the therapeutic aroma of essential oils, enhancing your wellness journey. This treatment is customised for expectant mothers, aiming to create a harmonious balance that positively impacts both you and your baby. Discover more about how my pregnancy massage and a holistic approach can complement your pregnancy journey at Amatouch.
Explore More With Amatouch
Extend the care with our Gift of Touch vouchers.